Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tres Chic Handbags Holiday Collection

Some lucky ladies will be receiving Stampin' Up! gift certificates from loved ones wrapped up in one of these little lovelies.  I have lots of them to deliver and mail this week - I love pretty gift wrapping! *Ü*
 
 
The pattern and instructions for these cuties is in the Tres Chic Handbags tutorial, available on the right hand sidebar or on the tutorials page of this blog. 

 
Gumball Green, Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper, Mixed Medley stamp set, 1-1/4" Scalloped Circle  and 3/4" Circle Punches, Ribbon Slides, Antique Brads


 
 Cherry Cobbler, Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler Tulle, Sticky Rounds, More Merry Messages for the tag.
 

 
Gumball Green, Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper, Joyful Celebrations stamp set, XL Oval punch, Crumb Cake Tulle, Oval Frame Embossing Folder, non SU! jingle bells.

13 comments :

  1. Everytime I see your GORGEOUS little handbags, the thought comes to me that YOU are a woman who likes to SHOP! :) AND put a nice outfit together!!!!!!!!! :) AM I RIGHT? I LOOOOOOOVE these little bags!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handbag creations are so beautiful! What a great way to present a gift certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful collection of handbags, Becky! I especially love the twisted tulle accent! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest things ever! I love recieving your blog and ideas keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful purses!!! Are the instructuions easy to follow??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - they will be very lucky ladies! What an amazing gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are such a delight, but the tutorial is easy peezy to follow, as all of your tutorials are!TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky,
    Your new purse samples are awesome!
    Gonna case them for my Grandkids
    christmas gift. I love your tutorial and 12 days of X-mas 2013!
    thanks for sharing!!
    JudiR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky. I would just like to wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe and properous NEW YEAR. I want to thank you dearly for the great inspiration and talent you share with me every day.I love buying your 12 days of Christmas and other projects. Keep up the amazing talent. Cheer Beers and Reindeers
    Love Suzanne Barnard Ausie SU demo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute cute! Love the jingle bells and that flower - oooohhhh laaaaa laaaaa! Blessed gals to be receiving these!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have fallen behind in many earlier emails and am playing catch up. These bags are wonderful, my favorite is the Cherry Cobbler one...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your handbag creations are so beautiful! What a great way to present a gift certificate.

    ReplyDelete