Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stamp Club Festival Of Prints Stamp A Stack

My stamp Clubs for December are doing a Festival of Prints Stamp a Stack.  Everyone is getting their own paper pack and making multiples of each card. 
 
 

Inspired from Eileen LeFevre

Inspired from Lisa Young

 
 A Special Kit Offer from Stampin' Up!
 
 
The ornament on the cover of our holiday catalog is such a hit that we are making it available to everyone--just in time to deck the halls with terrific trimmings you've made yourself! We've simplified this fun project so that you can quickly and easily achieve the same results. In addition to the kit, all you need is a glue gun, scissors, and adhesive. (Our Anywhere Glue Sticks [104045] are perfect for assembly.)
Want greeting or place cards to go with those ornaments? The Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set (W 128048 C 128051) gives you perfect coordination.
Fancy a little sparkle and shine? Sprinkle on our Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (102023)!
.
The Ornamental Elegance Kit (132832) is $14.95 and includes:
  • Die-Cut Cardstock Elements
  • Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
  • Natural Linen Thread
  • Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons 
  • Large Pearl Basic Jewels
Please order yours HERE 

11 comments :

  1. LOVE these Christmas Cards! This is why you are saved in my Top Sites on my iMac! I always love to see your new creations! Such Talent! Thanks for the inspiration you give me and others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first card with the scallop circle opener! Paper clip for ornament hook, very clever! You have one lucky group of customers. Very nice class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing your creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really like your cards pack ! Thank you for sharing them, it's inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are wonderful. I love the paper but the layouts are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnifique!
    J'adore, toutes les cartes sont plus belles les unes que les autres.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got that print stack so I'm excited about to try out some of these cards. And what an awesome idea to have a class where they get there own to work with. You have such awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Cards!Great inspiration! Thanks for showing!

    I´ve looked a little bit suspicious on Gumball-green as a holiday-color. But as I worked with the DesignerPaper, I gave up my considers - It´s great!!!!!! Especially in coordination with Cherry Cobbler!

    Regards from Germany! Susi

    ReplyDelete