Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snowman Tealights Get Married!

Two posts in one day folks, but guess what? 
Remember when I posted these snowman tea lights?
 
 
The web editor for Bridal Guide noticed these on my blog and asked if she could use them in an upcoming issue. 
 
Here is what she said,  "I'd love to feature this in an online slide show about ways to reuse wedding items as holiday decor (the tea lights being the reused item!). Please let me know if it'd be okay to use your image and link back to your site for the directions."
 
So I said YES!!!
And here is the link she sent today when the posting went live, http://www.bridalguide.com/planning/married-life/diy-holiday-decor
I'm about the 6th slide in the show. *Ü*
Thank you Kristen!

17 comments :

  1. What an honor!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an awesome turn of events! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!! I'm so tickled for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love those little guys! Kudos, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you go girl...how cool is that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great compliment & honor! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS BECKY!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky, That is so exciting! Congratulations! And don't you just shine and look great, too! That's awesome, I'm really happy for you (keep up the good work)!! :) Cheers, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! How exciting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is just AWESOME Becky!!! I am so proud of you and so incredibly honored to know you (ok through your blog. :0) )through SU! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO AWESOME!! Yours was the best project BY FAR! Way to go Becky, congrats on being featured in a BRIDE MAGAZINE!! woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way cool. Congratulations. Other Great ideas also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulaions Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Kristen for spotlighting my incredibly talented friend, Becky Roberts! What a fantastic article for re-using wedding accents!Congratulations Becky, what an honor!

    ReplyDelete