Sunday, December 30, 2012

One Last Christmas Posting

These were the gifts I made for our neighbors.  Super sparkly in real life, not so much in the pictures.  ;( 
 
 
I bought paint cans, filled them with candy and decorated them with a belly band and a to/from tag on the side... that I failed to get a picture of.  I was in a bit of a hurry! All eight of them got delivered before the 24th - it was almost a Christmas miracle! *Ü*

 
My favorite part was the knob I drilled into the lid.
 
Want to see something really cute??  I know, it's almost New Year's so you will have to stamp fast!
 
My downline Julie is starting a banner of the month club over at Inky Fingers.  Be sure to check this one out and the darling Valentine banner for February that will be posted soon (and Franky if you missed him at Halloween!).

3 comments :

  1. LOVE this idea! I'll have to make these next year for neighbor gifts. Thank you for another year of sharing your AMAZIN' creativity and paper craft talents with all of your blog readers. You've started many of my days with a BIG smile :-) Thank you, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely candy canisters and the crystal knobs are the perfect accent! Lucky neighbors! I love the banners..can't wait to see more of them! TFS and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and so SWEET of you (no pun intended) to make a heartfelt gift for your neighbors! Note to self: need to move to Idaho. LOL
    Darling knob on the top by the way!

    ReplyDelete