Sunday, May 13, 2012

Not So Ordinary Brown Paper Bag!


I had to deliver a couple things last week that were small, so why not deliver them in style?  I had all these papers out getting ready for last week's class so I decorated a few brown paper bags.

This is a little bit smaller than a lunch sack.  Cut cardstock to fit the front and back, layer with coordinating Designer Series Paper.  Cut two Framelits, one in cardstock and one in Designer Series Paper for the flap. Add a handle.  Secure with Velcro and decorate with an embellishment. 
I figured with the brown bag, cardstock, Designer Series Paper, Ribbon and Velcro, this gift packaging's cost me .33 cents!!
The Big Top Birthday Designer Series paper and the Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon retire on May 31st.  If you want some, I suggest you order quickly.

Shop HERE

Looking for a fun summer gift?  Isn't this bag with matching flip flops darling? 

You can check it out HERE on my downline Denise's blog.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

2 comments :

  1. Happy Mother's Day Becky! Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given me a great class idea! A decorated gift bag and card!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete