Friday, May 11, 2012

May Stamp Club Birthday Banner

 Does this look familiar?  It's based on the banner shown on page 64 of the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog.  I've been admiring it all year and since the catalog ends on May 31st, I thought I better get to it!


 The banner has 3 cards on it, two pinwheels and several pennants.
 To go with the banner, we're making a party cup and a favor box.
Do you think they can make all of this in 3 hours?  I KNOW this group can!  It's going to be fun!

We have a brand new totally customizable starter kit just for YOU!!
Ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!? But you want to make your own selection of product, YOUR WAY! Well...now you can!  Stampin' Up! has an ALL NEW STARTER KIT just for YOU, for the new low price of only $99! 
When you join Stampin' Up!, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products--you can choose up to $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! products! You will also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $65) to create a kit with a total value of $190 that still ships for FREE! How cool is that?!

My Inking Everything team members have access to a private blog with information and projects just for them. They receive my project tutorials free of charge and have the opportunity to participate in our new Inking Everything with Becky membership site plus much more.
What are you waiting for?  Sign up HERE!!!

As you know our current catalog ends on May 31st and to make room for the new and exciting arrivals, we have to say good bye to some old favorites.  Make sure you don't miss out on getting your favorites stamps and accessories before they are gone. Check out the discontinued lists below.


Shop HERE

It has been a little while since I mentioned this...
Stampin' Up! is offering a trial copy of My Digital Studio absolutely free!
Have you ever thought about trying it but didn't want to invest in the program just to see if you like it? Well now is the time!

Download the software and access the free trial just as you would a Stampin' Up! digital download (item 129600) through my

5 comments :

  1. What a fun filled class Becky! So colorful! I think you are in love with pinwheels, they must make you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be in that class, just to see the faces of all the participants having a GREAT time! Your projects and colors are fabulous, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Club projects Becky!! So bright and FUN for summer. Way to GO!!! :) Always love seeing what you're up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must've missed something somewhere's from all my "Look & Learn" sessions! I tell my husband that when he asks me what I'm doing. I tell him that I'm looking and learning! It's my L&L time as I call it! LOL!

    How do you make these pinwheels? Is there a link or video you could suggest? I love your creations and have been a follower for some time now. Thank you for the inspiration I receive from your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these projects! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete