Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mixed Bunch Stamp Camp

It's time for another Stamp Camp!


If you are in the Boise area or feelin' like a road trip, I would like to invite you to join me for a fun afternoon of stamping! This Stamp Camp will feature the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and the coordinating Blossom Punch. We will have door prizes, displays, gifts for registering a friend, yummy treats and stamping! Everything is included, you only need to bring your scissors, bone folder and adhesive.


What are you waiting for? Invite a friend and let's make some cute things!! *Ü*






5 comments :

  1. ohhhh I wish I lived closer... NC is too far away... (but then again... I wouldn't have money if I lived closer) and then my customers would miss me... Tammi M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to pay for the class, does that include airfare?! What a gorgeous, fun filled class! I hope your peeps appreciate you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any way to get a kit sent to NY? There are 4 of us here just drooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! If I lived close I would definitely come. Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie B please e-mail me at yasou@cableone.net.

    ReplyDelete