Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beau Chateau Beauty

I love the soft colors in the Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper package. So pretty!


Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette

Stamp Set: Elements of Style, Confetti

Accessories: Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Paper Daisies, Scallop Circle Punch, Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Soft Subtles Brads, Neutrals Brads



Close up of the flowers.


Don't forget ... Sale-a-bration is still going on through the end of March, the new Diagonal Simply Score Board is now available and Stampin' Up! is offering a free trial copy of My Digital Studio!

All those great details can be found in the two previous postings. *Ü*

8 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness!! That is one gorgeous card!!

    I love getting my email updates and can't wait to click on over and get my eye candy!
    Patty
    www.nuestrasaventurasentexas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA!! Bee uti full!! I love these larger flowers! What is the die used for the largest flower? And was it run through an embossing folder? It looks striped? Love the pinks and browns together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you score each petal? You didn't right "score-up" in your ingredients, and I know how much you like to call it that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It's absolutely beautiful! I love pink pirouette and soft suede combo! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your super card! Very pretty!!



    PS: Could you please get rid of the new word verification?? Blogger changed it and it's very difficult to see the "non-words"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Becky! I always get inspiration from your work. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete