Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Surprise Card Box

I love this new found project! I first saw this when I swapped with my Northern Idaho friends; Julie made one and I immediately fell in love with the idea. Then I got busy and forgot about it until I came across THIS video before Christmas.


Isn't that cool!...I know I'm the last person on the planet to make one, I know...


Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, First Edition Designer Series Paper

Stamp Set: Flower Fancy

Accessories: Perfect Plum Taffeta, Jewels, Boho Blossom Punch



Tomorrow, February 28th is the last day for current members of Inking Everything with Becky to upgrade their memberships to Platinum Level!

Come on - YOU don't want to miss out!

Lots of new and exciting things coming up *Ü*


4 comments :

  1. I haven't used much of the Wisteria Wonder (lavender)color, it is so Springy!! This is a beautiful project Becky, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, just noticed reading through your details, you used perfect plum, not Wisteria Wonder!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this one for sure will try with the new print paper Thank you so much for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're having some problems with your blog! This is the most recent post showing!!! Dumb Blogspot at it again, ugh!

    ReplyDelete