Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Opening Day Today!

It's opening day at Inking Everything with Becky!


Come on over to Inking Everything With Becky.com, watch the video and get signed up today! It's not to late.



Edited To Add: Please e-mail me if you need help. I don't always see these comments right away and I'm sorry some of you have been waiting!


You should have received an automated e-mail at the time of registration with a username and password. You might want to check your spam folder.??


Log on with this link, http://inkingeverythingwithbecky.com/2012Occ/login/


You have to go to the site each day (twice a day) to see the projects and download the tutorials. They are not sent to you in an e-mail.


If you are still having troubles, please contact me at yasou@cableone.net.


Thank you for your warm response to the preview projects!



As a special thank you gift to you, if you enjoyed seeing them and would like to make a set for yourself, you can download the tutorial HERE.



12 comments :

  1. Woo Hoo !!! I simply LOVE ALL of the preview projects!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the next 2 weeks of FUN !! Love Ya !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the dowunloadable instructions
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thankyou!

    I JUST signed up for InkingEverything. When are projects loaded?
    Right now there is nothing to click on to see.
    Thanks! cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Nevermind! I just re-logged in and your firdst projects are there! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful cards. I love the way you have utilized the new and old punches and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELP!! I'm signed up for Inking Everything and I don't know where to go. When I get to the page all I see are the Designers pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up for InkingEverything and don't kow where to go either!!! Please help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheri-I signed up but can't get to anything either. Very disappointed-please post instructions on how to get to the website and projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi friends,

    Please e-mail me if you need help. I don't always see these comments right away and I'm sorry some of you have been waiting!

    You should have received an automated e-mail at the time of registration with a username and password. You might want to check your spam folder.??

    Log on with this link, http://inkingeverythingwithbecky.com/2012Occ/login/

    You have to go to the site each day (twice a day) to see the projects and download the tutorials. They are not sent to you in an e-mail.

    If you are still having troubles, please contact me at yasou@cableone.net.

    Thanks!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. These card designs are beautiful and done in a way I've not seen before! Love the punched out flower over dsp! Beautiful! Making one right now!!
    Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. Beautiful cards. Thanks for the tutorial. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been loving the projects and cards on Inking Everything... Thank You!!! Are there instructions somewhere for the cards from today's post?

    ReplyDelete