Monday, February 6, 2012

Dress Up Your Sale-a-Bration Ribbon!

Are you loving the new Sale-a-bration FREE products? I am! I want them to stay all year!!

From now until March 31st, with every $50 purchase you will receive one Sale-a-bration gift FREE!


Items from the on-line clearance rack can be included in your on-line order and count toward your total! Spend $150 or more and you will receive BOTH Sale-A-Bration gifts AND earn Hostess Benefits!


It's a great time to host a show or stock up an all your favorite products. Shop online HERE!


While I had all the things out for my Valentine's Backpack I showed you Saturday, I decorated several spools of the Sale-a-Bration ribbons for a few of my customers. I thought they would like a fancy version instead of the one that arrives in the Ziploc bag! *Ü*


Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.


Stamp Set: P.S. I Love You


Accessories: Blossom Punch, 1-1/4, 1", & 3/4" Circle Punches, Trinket Hearts, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Sale-a-bration Ribbon, 3-1/2" Circle die-cut, 3" Circle die-cut, Big Shot

Come on over to Inking Everything With Becky.com, watch the video and get signed up today! It's not to late.

What's New?




A free trial of My Digital Studio!



Have you ever thought about trying it but didn't want to invest in the program just to see if you like it? Well this one is for you!



How do you get it? You can download the software and access the free trial just as you would a Stampin' Up! digital download (item 129600) through my online store.


What do you do once you try it and like it?

Once the 30-day free trial period is over, you can purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue using it. You'll simply open up the trial version you already have on your computer, and will be prompted to enter the product registration key you received after purchasing the software. (You'll receive this key via e-mail if you purchase the downloadable version, and you'll find it along with your shipped software if you purchase the disc version.)


You can view a list of the My Digital Studio Express content HERE. Once you have ordered your My Digital Studio Express Trial, click Digital Download on the demonstrator website. You can then download the program from the New Purchases section. See below:




My Digital Studio has it's own Discussion Forum, Blog, Samples and Training Videos HERE just for you!


No comments :

Post a Comment