Friday, February 24, 2012

Blossom Punch

Maybe you can tell by now, but I'm really enjoying the new Mixed Bunch stamp set and the matching Blossom punch...and the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper! In fact, I'm planning a stamp camp around all of these products! If you are in the Boise area or feeling like a road trip, save the date for Saturday March 24th. *Ü*


Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade


Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch, Curly Cute


Accessories: Blossom Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper & Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch (leaves)


3 comments :

  1. Such a pretty card! I'm going to be very sad when SAB is over & there's no more Everyday Enchantment DSP! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bold, bright colors! I love these papers too, and the stamp set and the punch!Have lots to use up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY wished I could do a "road trip"(air trip. Would love to see Diana and this would be a good Enchantment project to work on...So sorry I am not able to make it down March.

    ReplyDelete