Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tea Cup Mania

The 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog is finally here!


If you have not seen it yet, HERE it is!


One of the benefits of being a demonstrator, is we get to see all the products a month before customers do. So I have a lot of projects stored up to show you. *Ü*


This is the card I did for the Occasions Mini Catalog swap with the Control Freaks.

I decided to use the Tea Shoppe set we received at Founder's Circle and turn it into a telescope card.

I loved the snowman so much, I wanted to try it again using other die-cuts. And with all the new Framelits, what a great time to give it a try - thirty one times!!!



Cardstock: Indigo Island, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Whisper White


Stamp Set: Tea Shoppe, Distressed Dots


Accessories: Labels Collections Framelits, 1" Square Punch, White Baker's Twine, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Twitterpated Designer Buttons, Mini Brads, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Corner Rounder


Edited To Add: Lot's of e-mail on how I cut out the handles...I punched the majority of it out with a 1/4" hand held circle punch then all I had to do was clean it up with the scissors.


13 comments :

  1. I just LOVE what you did with the Framelits and the Tea Shoppe set to make this telecope card!! Absolutely Darling !! Miss You :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Becky ~ thanks for sharing...may I CASE this ~ have a wonderful day and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bowing at your feet. 31 times! I love this! Any hints on cutting the handle out on the teacup?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many layers and embellies! 31 of these? How ever do you find the time with everything else you have going on?! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just wonderful! Pretty enough to hang on a wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to bow too! that is lovely! nice job! wondering if you used scissors or exacto knife, the handle looks like the tricky part, hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! I think I want to try this with the Hearts Die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable, makes me so sad that I decided to not be in this swap! Love all you do Becky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love what you came up with for a new way to do the kalidescope card. I loved the snowmen, also...but was too intimidated to try it...so this would make me even more nervous, LOL, so I'll just admire your's from afar (Oregon to Idaho) :) and wish that I had your talent!!!! Very pretty, Becky!
    ~Cliffie

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Becky!!!! I totally love your telescope card, very very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card and so did my customers!! Great creative way to use the new framelits! Thanks Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous Becky! Love the color combination too! I can't wait to try this, and the snowman one too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete