Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gently Falling Leaves

We are starting to see signs of fall here in Idaho. I love this time of year! Fall and winter are my favorite seasons. That is probably why I am in love this new Gently Falling leaf set from the Holiday Mini Catalog!


This is made with the Large Scallop Square die-cut. I rolled it corner to corner and tied it with ribbon. The cinnamon sticks smell so fall-ish...is that a word?


Cardstock: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, More Mustard


Stamp Set: Gently Falling, Full of Life


Accessories: Pool Party Ribbon, Very Vanilla 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, More Mustard Polka Dot Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Scallop Border Punch

Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, Large Scallop Square die-cut, Big Shot, Crop-a dile


2 comments :

  1. This is just beautiful! I think I may have to use this idea for Thanksgiving.... use the little holder for place settings =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete