Friday, September 23, 2011

Founder's Circle Final Wrap Up

I had over 100 e-mail yesterday and no one named the kissing bandit from Thursday's post! *Ü*



So many fun things happened and so many new friends made. Here's me playing in the rubber park. Stampin' Up! mulches all their left over rubber and donates it to the city park in Kanab, Utah. So soft and squishy!

Me with Shelli in her gorgeous apartment in Kanab.


A few of us laying on her bed! tee-hee!



I was so excited to be asked to stamp with Janet Baker and Susan Adams at Susan's stamp house. Yep, house - some of us have stamp rooms, Susan has a house! What a dream!!!




Friends Denise, Marti, Jill and me.




Another photo of my Cornish Splits friends on the golf course.



Becky, Tamye, Meg, Tami, Kay and Jackie




Heather Summers




The beautiful table setting at the final dinner. Trophies all around for the Minute To Win it golf game.




What a spectacular week! Thank you, thank you Stampin' Up! for an amazing Founder's Circle trip.




2 comments :

  1. Okay, I'm gonna guess that it was Jill who is the lipstick bandit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, I'm so excited that your hard work paid off and you got to have this wonderful experience! It has been great to see all the wonderful things you guys got to do. Can't wait to see you at Leadership!

    ReplyDelete