Friday, August 26, 2011

My Northern Idaho Friends



Remember when I flew to Moscow, Idaho over Mother's Day weekend to demonstrate for a group of demonstrators there? We had so much fun, they decide to take a road trip to Boise. It's probably because Diane has moved here and they wanted to see her...but I'm sayin' they came to see ME! *Ü*

From left to right: Darcie, Julie, Patty, Diane and Tonya


Diane hosted it at her house plus served up quite a smorgasbord for lunch! I'm not showing you the projects we made just yet. I'm sharing them with my downline first as they were exclusive projects for them. After that I will change them to Halloween theme projects and will share them with all of you.


After we got done stamping, we had a card swap and a 3D swap. So fun!!


Darcie's card and 3D swap. She had a beautiful necklace inside each pillow box for each of us.




Julie's swap was a 3D with mini cards inside. SO cool!! She said she has instructions. I will edit this posting when she gets them to me. I want them too!!!

Patty's card swap and 3D. Love those smores with the flat marshmallows!! The box is two of the Box #2 die-cuts glued back to back.


Diane went Christmas with her card swap and I guess since she served lunch she thought she didn't have to participate in the 3D swap! She gave us pretty reusable shopping bags though - that worked Diane!


Tonya's card swap and 3D. This card is really pretty with my favorite Flower Fusion die-cut!

Thanks so much ladies! I loved getting together again!!



3 comments :

  1. Oh Becky....how fun. I'm a little jealous that your life allows you to have so much time to work on Stampin' Up projects. I'm feeling very deprived these days of time with my favorite hobby.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was wondering if you had the instructions yet? I'd love to have them!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete