Monday, August 22, 2011

Lollipop Cards & Matchbox Suitcases



I had so much fun stamping with my Northern Idaho friends last

Friday. Of course we had to swap, this time we did cards and 3D items. Man, did I ever get some cool things to share with you later this week.



Lollipops are made by stamping the image from the Sweets for the Sweet set. Punch out with the 1" Circle Punch. Mini Glue Dot them to a lollipop stick. I cut about 1" off, it was too long. The bag is a 2x2 Ziploc bag with the Ziploc part cut off and tied with a bow.

The little suitcase is the matchbox die cut. I punched a 1-3/8" circle in the front and added a handle. I just made a slit with an E-xacto knife to inset the handle made from the new 1" square punch (coming soon). They are filled with yummy Godiva caramels!



After we got done stamping, I headed home to pick up my family and drive over to Pocatello for the Greek Festival.
George's family was in charge this year and the boys were both going to work a shift.



Benjamin cooked rice pilaf with Yaya.



Nicholas handed out programs and greeted the guests.

We had a great time visiting with everyone and catching up. And the food was awesome!!


The next day we headed over to Jackson Hole, Wyoming to see my sister and play for the day. Look what we saw on our way out to Teton Village! He was right there on the side of the road...so COOL!!!!


Tomorrow it's Yellowstone National Park for the day before heading back home. It is nice to get one last trip in before school starts on the 30th.


11 comments :

  1. Oh my, the lollipop card is so 'sweet!' What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun!! can't believe you saw a moose, have you heard about my quest to see one of these humdingers . . . someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, this is such a cute set! I am going to cas that suitcase for sure. (hope that's ok) Thanks for shring your wonderful talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the lollipop card and matching suitcase! I think I'll have to give this project a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love this set...it's so cute...you come up with some of the best ideas...OMY a Moose?..What fun...have a great trip...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky you visited my favorite part of the country - Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. With my hubby being a geologist, I love having him give me a "tour" of that area and tell me all about how the earth was millions of years ago and why the mountains, etc. We LOVE going to that area. Jennifer
    txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little lollipop card wtih the ziploc - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky this lollipop set is FABULOUS! How cute is that! What a great project... the little suitcases are too cute. I just love visit your blog, you are such an inspiration..
    Thanks for sharing your photos too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am newbie to your blog and have to say I am absolutely in LOVE!! You have so many adorable projects and cards. I do have a question for you, where do you get your transparent sheets and what do you use as an adhesive when working with them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your project are always so cheery! I love "visiting" with you! The lollipop card is just so sweet (I didn't even know they had a 2x2 ziplock baggie!) and love that little suitcase, gotta put that 1" sq punch on my want list!! Thx for sharing!
    ~Cliffie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Cute little suitcase made from box die

    ReplyDelete