Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Today is the first day of school for my boys. It's hard to believe Benjamin is now a sophomore in high school and Nicholas is in the 7th grade!


Today is also my husbands birthday - Happy Birthday George!


CASEing Mary Brown again!



Cardstock: Very Vanilla

Stamp Set: Hello, Doily!, Field Flowers

Ink Pads: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso

Accessories: Big shot, baby and Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Jewels


Tomorrow is the LAST day to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog and the last day to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s August promotion - BUY 3 GET 1 FREE Designer Series Paper.


Place your orders online from the convenience of your own home, right HERE.


After today it's all about Halloween, Fall and Christmas with the new Holiday Mini Catalog!


That is one of the best parts about being a demonstrator -preorder from the new Mini Catalogs. *Ü* I've had my Holiday mini catalog and my new stuff for a month and can't wait to show you what I've been up to!!


With the fall holidays upon us, this is a great time to start a Stampin' Up! business, or even get the discount for yourself! E-mail me at yasou@cableone.net if you would like info on my Inking Everything team!


7 comments :

  1. absolutely gorgeous! A definite must case for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card.....I'll have to case yours!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card -the stamps, the colors, the dry embossing peeking around the edges. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I love that sentiment.
    Happy birthday to your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky,
    I went to the Anchorage regionals last Saturday and had a BLAST!
    Love this card- thanks to both Mary and you- I'll be making some myself.
    Enjoy September-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful is all I can say!!

    Hope your kids had a great first day at school and a Happy Birthday to your husband!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these cards. Amazing!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete