Monday, August 15, 2011

A Gift From MAMMa

My friend Marlene, some of you may know her as MAMMa from Diana Gibbs blog, gave me the cutest gift at convention!


Just looking at it I was in love. I didn't even know what it was!! The flower was all sparkly and embossed and the rose on the front is adorable.


When I lifted it out I saw that it was a container for the new Baker's Twine!! She used one of the embellishment containers and put a hole with an eyelet on the side.


She saved one of the middle plastic things from a ribbon spool to put the twine around. Isn't this such a cute little gift for a fellow stamper?? AND a great way to reuse!! Love it Marlene and YOU too!
Edited To Add: The spool is not attached, I just have it in the center for the photo. It's lose in the container.

8 comments :

  1. How very clever! I marvel at the brain power of some of my fellow stampers and then think, "Why don't I ever come up with something this cool?" Hope she doesn't mind that a few of us will case her ingenious idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! and I just threw out a ton of plastic spools over the weekend. arghhhh. Hmmmm...wonder how far down they are in the recycling bin???

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did she attache the ribbon spool to the embellishment container? I can't believe I have been throwing these things in the recycle bin! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky,

    I FINALLY remembered my password to comment on here...after months! This is long overdue, but I had to comment on your son's cakes, especially the Wizard of Oz one. I'm a huge WOO fan, and that was gorgeous! I may have to try the shoes.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky this is SOOOO cute!! I knew there was a reason I've been keeping the empty ribbon spools and you just showed me why I needed them! So cool, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky this is FABULOUS! OMG what a great little gift! I sure hope you don't mind me CASING that because I just LOVE the ideas I get from your blog.... and I've CASED lots of things too! (Nancy and I did the SMORES recently) So Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super idea! I would love a gift like that! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete