Sunday, August 28, 2011

Framed Frankie

Playing with some new Halloween things!

Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Frame It, Spooky Bingo Bits,Distressed Dots
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Old Olive Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Black Brads, Window Sheet, Old Olive Marker, Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper



Don't forget this months great special. It ends Wednesday!


Stampin' Up!'s August promotion is the BUY 3 GET 1 FREE!


Who doesn't love free stuff? With the upcoming holidays creating so many stamping opportunities, this is the sale for you!


Promotion Details: During August, you will get a FREE package of Designer Series Paper when you buy three! It is the perfect time to stock up on all your favorites, including brand-new designs from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.


Place your orders online from the convenience of your own home, right HERE.

4 comments :

  1. WOW, I LOVE this! I'm a holiday freak, and love, love, love Halloween. I don't have this set yet, butmay have to order it! So creative! Makes me feel like I'm walking down a hall in a haunted house and looking at portraits on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween card Becky! :) That Frankie is darling in the frame! Love how you think out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how cute is that framed frank? Love it! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, but that spider climbing up towards frankie gives me the willies! Spiders are not my friend!
    Great card though, now that I've snapped out of it!!

    ReplyDelete