Monday, August 1, 2011

I {Heart} Stampercamper!

I was cruising through the postings on Stampin' Connections one day and found this very simple, but uber cute card. So I clicked on it and low and behold it was my girl, Mary Brown! I have so many of Miss Stampercamper's things in my favorites, I had to create a Mary Brown file! I can spot them a mile away. *Ü*




So here is my version of her card...pretty much an exact CASE. I may use this for my stamp club, not sure yet.





And here is stampercamper herself - Mary Brown! I saw her in the lobby of the Hilton as I was heading to the elevator. She had her head down looking at her computer, but I was pretty sure that was her so I went up to her and asked. Eek! She was every bit as delightful as I knew she was!!!!!




Here are her two cards from the convention Control Freaks swap.




AWE -some!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment