Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Trial Run

I'm working on my Spring Stamp Camp scheduled for Saturday, May 21st.


I wanted to use the new Designer Series Papers in the Summer Mini catalog, but honestly...they are just way too bright for my liking. These are the first of the samples I made using the bright matching colors before I threw in the towel. I felt like I needed to stamp with my sunglasses on they are so bright!


We're still doing the purse and these two cards (plus 2 more) but in a much more toned down set of colors *Ü* Details on the stamp camp will be coming, but if you are in the Boise area, save the date for Saturday May 21st!


If you can't attend but want to make the full size purse that fits up to 4 full size (A2) cards & envelopes, you can find the pattern in the 12 Days of Christmas 2010 edition tutorial available HERE.


Thank you to the ever-so-talented Connie Babbert for the design (for the card on the right) using the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch in the upcoming Summer Mini catalog.

7 comments :

  1. But Becky I love the bright colors! Reminds me of Summer time. :) Great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fruity citrus array of beautiful work
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Susie Sugar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors too! Don't tone it down. Summer is about letting in the light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how you feel about the purse's 'brightness' level but, in their defense, I *like* the colors - it reminds me of Florida...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to say the same as the others, the colors are great. Go out of your color comfort zone and enjoy the bright happy summer (with or without your sunglasses)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh take a chance!!! Those projects are really delightful. The bright colors are just beautiful and would make great summer gift accessories. Just add a gift bag and you will have a total gift collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky, I love the Trial Run. It will be a hit for sure !!! Love all the bright colors, you need to keep them. Hugs Sue :)

    ReplyDelete