Friday, April 22, 2011

Just For You

Here I am CASEing myself - after CASEing Krystal (skdeleeuw) earlier this month, see below. A good layout deserves repeating!


It's been a long time since I used Always Artichoke as a card base and boy is my cardstock getting old. Some of it actually cracked with I folded it! I love all the colors this new Sneak Peek Designer Series Paper matches.


The colors that coordinate with the Paisley Prints DSP are Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, River Rock, soft Suede and Tangerine Tango.


These papers will be in the NEW 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog in July, BUT this month, spend $20 on any Stampin' Up! products and you are eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.


Host a $350 workshop and get the Four Frames Set and and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!


Cardstock: Always Artichoke, River Rock, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Whisper White

Stamp Set: Oval All, Elements of Style (background)

Accessories: Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Rhinestones, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Lattice Embossing Folder and the Big Shot, baby!, Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper


This was the one I originally CASEed for my March Stamp Club. Details can be found HERE.

2 comments :

  1. Wow! So, it looks like I cased you and Krystal on my swap I just sent you. I knew I got that idea from somewhere! One thing that's different is that I put each of the papers through the Big Shot with the impression folder instead of the smart way- which is how it appears that you did it- snail them all down and then put the whole thing in *one time* instead of four! I totally agree though- beautiful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of you are so funny. CASE of a CASE of a CASE LOLOLOLOL
    Well I guess when something is that good why not CASE it!

    ReplyDelete