Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Imagine The Possibilities

I love that phrase, it applies to so many situations! It just kind of sends your mind somewhere else for a moment, don't you think?

This is probably the last project I will post with the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper and fabric unless they make it into the new catalog in July. I've really enjoyed using them both. Edited to Add: Stampin' Up! says the fabric will be available until June 30th then we will have to wait and see if it makes it into the new catalog.

Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke

Stamp Set: Word Play

Accessories: Fun Flowers die-cut, Circles #2 die-cut & the Big Shot baby!, Big Buttons, pearls, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercing tool & mat. That little flower is cut out of the fabric *Ü*



This is the last week to take advantage of the Spring is Blossoming promotion. This one is a sneak peek from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog debuting in July!






Spend $20 on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. Promotion ends this Saturday! You better get it while it's available because I have an upcoming project to show you that you will want to have it for...but I can't show you yet.
Have you ever thought of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Would you like to get a discount on your supplies? How about convention, you know how much fun we have there! Come join me!


Signing up is easy, just visit my demonstrator website HERE and click on Start Your Own Business. Fill out what you want in your starter kit and submit the payment. You are a demonstrator!


When you sign up for your starter kit with me, you become a member of my personal downline, Inking Everything. We live nationwide and are entirely virtual, low pressure and fun! My team members receive access to a private blog just for them, with exclusive projects and videos. Our blog is password protected and packed with Stampin' Up! news, inspiration and rewards exclusive to our group. My team receive complimentary copies of all my tutorials before I release them to the public. And, if you join now, you can request previously released tutorials at any time. Imagine the possibilities!



1 comment :