Friday, April 29, 2011

Decor Elements

I'm so proud of my downline, Julie Brewer - she just promoted to Supervisor in my Inking Everything team! Congratulations Julie!




I sent her this jar with Stampin' Up!'s Decor Elements logo on it and a topper made from the Fun Flowers die cut.



If you are in the Boise area this Saturday, April 30th, come by my neighbor Kim's open house. Kim owns London Locks, and makes beautiful couture hair accessories and other beautiful items.




April 30th 3-5pm


5463 N Ebbetts Ave, Boise, ID 83713


Or you can find here online here:


2 comments :

  1. Becky, I love this jar! Now to go dig out my decor elements that I was going to put on my car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for jars like that. I have seen them with brushed nickel lids, but can't seem to find the bronze color like the one you show. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete