Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tres Chic Handbag #3

I love this one!! Of course, it's Rose Red.*Ü*
This is the third in the spring colors collection...sounds like we should all be on the runway, huh? Actually I'm preparing for a scrapbook day and needed some purses for my table so they got a spring makeover!

Cardstock: Rose Red, Old Olive

Accessories: Vintage Flower Adornments, 5-Petal Flower for the leaves, Finial Embossing Folder and the Big Shot, baby!, Rhinestones...have I ever mentioned how much I love the rhinestones and pearls??, Velcro Circles, 1" Circle Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch now discontinued :(

The Spring Collection!
If you would like to make one or all of these for yourself, the tutorial is called Tres Chic Handbags and can be found HERE.



10 comments :

  1. Hi Becky! Just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your Spring makeover of the Tres Chic Handbags! Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Becky! Very springy and stylish! Makes me wish they were big enough to carry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky,
    these bags spectacular as always!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your makeover colors and the designs on the fronts - way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, These purses are gorgeous! I've loved them from the time you first showed them. Can you tell me how big they are? The photos make them look life-size, which I know they aren't.

    Thanks!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous!! I love them :)

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As bolsas são adoráveis, como tudo do seu trabalho! Parabéns.
    Sou do Brasil e venho sempre aqui.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like every woman the inner part or ‘soul’ of our products is just as important as the exterior design or ‘spirit’. The photographic images and inspiring quotes inside our products are from a bygone era of courageous women and a reminder that with self-belief anything is possible. handbags UK

    ReplyDelete