Monday, March 21, 2011

Tres Chic Handbag #2

This is the second of the three purses I'm showing this week. This one is just big enough to hold three or four 3 x 3 notes and envelopes, a small gift or a gift card.

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Lattice Embossing Folder, Fun Flowers die-cut and the Big Shot baby!, 5-Petal Punch for the leaves, 1" Circle Punch, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon

If you would like to make one of these for yourself, the tutorial is called Tres Chic Handbags and can be found HERE.



Thank you to Janice Spencer , Kari Metzger and Isabelle Cote for the Stylish Blogger Award.


7 comments :

  1. Wow this is divine darling I love it, if I hadn't already bought your fab downloadable tutorial last Saturday then I would have to today after seeing this amazing work of art
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors. The flower is drop dead gorgeous!!!! Will you share how you made the flower and purse? I am purchasing the tutorial tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and that flower is amazing! Thanks so much for your continued inspiration - I have an award for you on my blog.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. becky,
    how much do most people charge to do a purse class of yours?
    i absolutely love these purses and want to buy your tutorial but would like to send you a check. do you accept checks instead of cc?
    you can privately email me at:
    carscreations@gmail.com
    thank you
    arol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work as usual. Have purchased a couple tutorials and love them. The vanilla flower on the blue handbag looks like fabric, but it si cardstock, right?Any tips to duplicate?

    ReplyDelete