Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm Home From Convention!

I'm home, re-energized, and the best kind of exhausted! I had a fabulous week at convention!
I have lots of pictures to sort and to share with you over the next week.

Before I left, my little Nicholas stamped me a picture and wrote Have Fun. He's such a thoughtful little guy, I just love him!

We arrived at the convention center about 8 am and look at all the people already in line for Memento Mall!!!Luckily BFF , Kim and I had VIP passes for the head of the line! Everyone who had at least one recruit within a certain time frame got a VIP pass. It saved us literally 2-3 hours of standing in line. Yeah!!!

After Memento Mall, we headed over to the Gathering Place. They had carnival type booths set up where you could win prizes. Here I won a package of Play Date Designer Series Paper. I was thrilled because I used up almost all of mine on convention gifts. Ü
They always have the cutest props for photos. The convention theme was Share What You Love and I'm sitting on giant rubber stamps!



8 comments :

  1. Becky - I love your pics, you're adorable! I couldn't make it to convention this year, so I'm excited to see what you post. So glad you had a great time!! But then, who wouldn't SU events are always awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I would love to spend a week out there! Who knows maybe one day I'll make it to another convention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you made it home safely from convention!!! It was so great to see you again, I am always INSPIRED BY YOU! :) Thanks again for your darling swaps, LOVELOVELOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get a chance to meet you what with 2700 demos, if I ad I would have thanked you personally for sharing all of your ideas and for making such great tutorials at such a reasonable cost, have a great stampinup year ,
    Eileen from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, you're so lucky going to the convention.. Lovely pics of you... Have a great time.. Waiting for more pics, to see (and feel) the euphoria there.. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you had a great time. I can not wait to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very nice feeling when we got chance to do something that we like or we are appreciated for our great work. I am sure that you have enjoyed a lot there.

    ReplyDelete