Friday, July 30, 2010

Color Confections

This year Stampin' Up! had the MOST darling display they've EVER had in the Gathering Place. They set up this Color Confections display that looked like an old fashioned candy shop...only it was all made from paper!



They were back to back displays of delightful eye candy!!

The lighting was spectacular for looking at the displays but not so good for photographing them, so I apologize the pictures are a little yellow. This is the Halloween display. All kinds of colorful goodness with a Halloween theme. Cookie sheets laid vertically on the bottom shelf all displayed like edible yummies.

A trifle bowl of Mini Milk Cartons with bat punch embellishments.
They had free standing basket displays with each basket full of Stampin' Up! products made to look like old fashioned candy. Here are cello wrapped rolled up ribbon suckers and coordinating markers.

This was a birthday or party display. The 'cookies' in the trays are cardstock covered rolls of ribbon.


More 'cookies'. These were so darling!!!!!

These are DSP cones with cello wrapped stacks of 5-6 buttons made to look like Smarties. Super cute!
All of these chocolates and candies are made of cardstock and ribbon. I wanted to touch them all!!
A darling basket of the Standard Starter Kit.
All of these displays were over the top fabulous. I've really never seen anything so adorable before.
I love convention! I love to see the creative geniuses at work and Stampin' Up! does that well! I'm so happy to be a part of this company.
How about you? Would you like to join me at convention next July as a demonstrator? E-mail me at yasou@cableone,net.

7 comments :

  1. Becky,
    I just wanted to thank you for posting all the photos. It is the closest thing for me to being there and I'm glad I got to see a bit of it through your eyes.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these photos. I was delighted with these. OMG those chocolates were stunning. I clicked until I maxed out the sizing to get a better look. I have patience, but I think they required more than that. Stunning. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these photos. I was delighted with these. OMG those chocolates were stunning. I clicked until I maxed out the sizing to get a better look. I have patience, but I think they required more than that. Stunning. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh.....this "candy" all looks so delicious!!!! Thank you so much for sharing these pics with us...Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are great! I got home and wished I had gotten a shot of the whole thing, not just little close-ups. I hope you don't mind that I linked here from my blog! :) It was great to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really very sweet same as that candies that you have created so nice and interesting blog over here so that everybody can enjoy it. It is really nice and sweet blogs and that candies are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow these pictures are awesome! Its so neat to see it all =)

    BTW
    I have a blog candy right now on my blog if your interested hop on over =)

    ReplyDelete