Tuesday, June 1, 2010

All The Discontinued Lists...

Well it's that time of the year again, my favorite and my worst all in one day! (Well except for back to school day!) I'm always so excited to get a Sneak Peek at the new things coming to the new catalog that I can hardly sleep the night before!! Sorry I can't let you peek yet. :( But...you're going to LOVE it!!
I am absolutely thrilled with the new color renovation as I've told you before, but I'm so sad that after the discontinued accessory list was posted today and I started adding up the damage, I'm out literally hundreds of dollars in accessory losses as brads, ribbons, buttons, Watercolor Crayons and many, many other accessories getting remade for the new colors. Now granted, I will use them up on other stuff or eventually sell them, especially all that Crushed Curry stuff (barf)!, and I will be thrilled to have BRAND NEW, but today it is all just a bit overwhelming.
I'm a little sad to say good-bye to Build-A-Brads, Corduroy Brads and Buttons, Micro Beads, the Pretties Kit (especially since I just dropped a new one on the floor and spent 2 hours putting it back together), tons of ribbons...tons of ribbons, any MY Trio Flower punch!

However, you will be thrilled to know that MY Jolliest Time of the Year and Holiday Lineup stamp sets are NOT discontinued. I know, I can hear you cheering for me!! But, Humor in High Heels?...I'm not done with that one yet...waaa!!! AND Itty Bitty Backgrounds...that was my 2nd set I bought with Stampin' Up! My first one was Perfect Plaids, anyone remember that one?
Here are the links to the discontinued accessories set. If you are interested in ordering any of your favorites before they leave, I suggest you do it now. They are available while supplies last and believe me, they go fast!
Order on-line HERE.

Click HERE for discontinued STAMP SETS


Ok, now onto the GREAT NEWS!! If you have ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator either as a business or as a hobbyist for your own discount?

NOW is the time! Stampin' Up! has just introduced the new MINI STARTER KIT for just $99!!!!!!!! I know, huh! This offer is June 1-30 ONLY!

Here are the included items:
117050 Watercolor Trio stamp set (wood-mount) $22.95
118571 I {Heart} Hearts stamp set (clear-mount) $18.95
118486 Clear-Mount Block C $6.95
116978 Homemade single stamp* $8.95
100730 Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11") $8.50
119706 Brights Collection assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")* $6.95
115656 Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
119667 Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad* $5.95
115658 Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
100814 Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
119261 Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon* $6.95
121620 Color Coach* $14.95
104332 SNAIL Adhesive $6.95

Items with an asterisk are substitutable.

PLUS all the business supplies of the Standard Starter Kit!
Getting Started DVD
Getting Started Guide
Guest Invitation Postcards (100)
2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8, shipped separately in July)
Summer Mini Catalog (8)
To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
Recruit Folders (5)
Recruit Brochures (20)
Hostess Brochure (20)
Hostess Benefits Form (10)
Customer Order Form (50)

I would for you to join my Inking Everything Team! We are a diverse group from all over the US, you don't have to be in Idaho to play with us! E-mail me at yasou@cableone.net if you are interested. I know you are because look...

Join now and pre-order select items in June from the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.

Receive the new catalog with your first June order.

Enjoy full Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits with the $99 Mini Starter Kit, including 30% off your first $150 product order if ordered within 45 days of start. WOO-HOO!