Tuesday, May 25, 2010

D Is For Dog

If you are visiting for the first time from the Paper Crafts newsletter, hello and welcome! I hope you spend a few minutes looking around! Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions, yasou@cableone.net.






Not my favorite reason to make a card, but dang this turned out cute if I do say so myself! One of my stamp club girls & I share a love for our Golden Retrievers...and well...


I'll show you how to make a file folder card probably later in the week.




Lucia Dawe of Ink Me Baby One More Time (great blog name!!) sent me pictures of her Purse-onally Purse.

Beth Fesperson of Sweet Sentiments made this purse from Raspberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper.
You can order the tutorial on how to make one for yourself on my tutorials page HERE.

1 comment :

  1. I join you in the LOVE of Goldens. And....I love that your is my namesake!!

    ReplyDelete