Thursday, January 28, 2010

Occasions Mini Catty Cruise Featuring Totally Tess!

Welcome to the second port on your Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration Catty Cruise! You've just sailed in from L.W. Designs where Lynn has shared beautiful samples made with the Vintage Vogue stamp set.


Here it's all about Tess...Tote-ally Tess that is!

Since Tess carries a bag, I thought I better make a bag to hold Tess' cards in!

I used my Purse-onally Perfect Notes tutorial, available on my right sidebar, for my purse. It holds 4-6 cards and envelopes and makes such a great presentation for a gift!
Sweet Pea DSP and Regal Rose Cardstock with Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pieces on the pocket.

Cardstock: Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP
Stamp Set: Tote-ally Tess, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Accessories: 3/4" and 1" Circle Punches, Stampin' Write Markers, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon

Cardstock: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP
Stamp Set: Tote-ally Tess, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Accessories: Scallop Oval Frame die-cut, Big Shot (you sooo need one of these babies!), Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Stampin' Write Markers and pink rhinestone stickers (shhh...don't tell anyone they are non-Stampin' Up!)

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP
Stamp Set: Tote-ally Tess
Accessories: Top Note die-cut, Big Shot (you sooo need one of these babies!), Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Stampin' Write Markers, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

Cardstock: Regal Rose, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea DSP
Stamp Set: Tote-ally Tess
Accessories: Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Scalloped Trim Border Punch (FREE with a $50 Sale-A-Bration order!!) Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Write Markers

So there you have it...Tote-ally Tess and her Purse-onally Perfect Notes Tote!

Hope you enjoyed your stop here. Your next port stops at Flowerbug's Inkspot where LeeAnn is going to show you all about the Sweetheart Set and Sweet Treat Cups...you're gonna LOVE this!! Click on the next Port link below!



29 comments :

  1. Super, amazing cute cards!! Love the tote, too! Love the cards where she's got scraps and stuff on the floor . . . that's so me!! lol!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - OK - OK You've done an awesome job with Tess (they should rename her Becky - what do you think?) Who could resist these great assortment? Love her even more now.......TFS......hugs, P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the adorable purse you created to hold this set of super cute cards! Love all the paper piecing you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project! Just love the purse and the cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Tote"ally awesome projects. Love, love, love the purse and your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects Becky. Love all you've done with Tess!
    Your bag is perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky - oh my goodness gracious gravy! This is adorable. What a great set. And the purse with the Sweet Peas?! Amazing!! Can I just say I'm honored to share the same web air with you?! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky once again you ROCK!!! You did an amazing job. I love tess and now I love her more! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzer!!! Well Becky I tote-ally loved the first one you made but being a PINK freak I love this one even more. I sooooooo hope we get this stamp set downunder :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are FABULOUS! What great cards to send to your demonstrator friends! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH so cute! Ha... U rock girl TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really go above and beyond!

    This is such a fun project. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want this!!! OMG BFF it is so cute!!!!! My peeps would fall all over this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally terrific! This is such a nice set. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you rocked this set! great projects:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous projects, Becky!
    W-O-W...that purse is gorgeous! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bec,Bec, Bec.... You totally did it again... I love the little purse... SO cute... You totally rocked coloring with the SU markers... You are soooo Adorable... Wish I could have cruised this time... Sorry I missed the boat...
    HUGS
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think that this is an awesome stamp set because my name is Tess. I love the purse and cards you created using this stamp set. I have to have it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Becky! You always have such grand projects for the Catty Cruise, and this adorable purse and super cute Tess cards are no exception! So very well done, as always! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the totally tess ensemble....TFS
    Hugs
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is the cutest purse ever! How original and adorable! Thanks so much for sharing! Adding Inking Idaho to my bookmarks!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Becky Becky Becky!!! TOTALLY AWESOME projects! I hope Tess makes it in the big catalog, that's all I can say! LOVE your tote, Pam bought it and used it as the weSTAMP doorprize this month. We were all DROOLING! Awesome projects once again!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these cards! I just got this set and am in love with it! thanks so much for sharing!

    - Elizabeth
    Co-Owner
    www.missimagination.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG!!! So very, very cute!!

    Jessica Moir
    jessicamoir.stampinup.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Becky-

    I didn't really care for this set, but now I can see a use for it- thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a great set of cards - and the purse is gorgeous! You make it look so easy to have perfectly crafted projects. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your cards and I love the purse! I almost went there to buy the tutorial, then realized I had bought it last year already but had never even used it! Well, that's my next major project! Love the card with the cards etc. on the floor -- that's my room -- I work best on the floor, even with all my table space. Go figure!!

    ReplyDelete