Monday, November 2, 2009

Today's Feature on UStamp

Today, my second of two projects is featured on UStamp. Dawn always presents each day with so much excitement...this Holiday Session has been awesome! You should join just to read her intro's each day. Ü
As I've said here many times, UStamp is an online 'class' you can sign up for HERE .
Every single day for a whole month features a different project and guest artist from the UStamp team that Dawn Rapsas has put together. UStamp is all Stampin' Up! products and patterns and instructions are converted to every language that Stampin' Up! does business in - Spanish, French, German and English.
This card box looks like a book and can hold a dozen or more cards.


If you are interested in the pattern for this project, check out UStamp! You'll get this one and the entire Holiday Session for $ 24.99!!

7 comments :

  1. SO CUTE BECKY!! Love the way you did the binder part on the box. I have lots of those from the special they had on these awhile back....CUTE!!! Thanks for all your awesome Christmas ideas. HOW ARE YOU????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Amazing! That card is so beautiful!! Are are so artistic!! Thanks for Sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project Becky. Thanks to you I did join UStamp, and I have been enjoying all of the great projects. Of course yours are wonderful! You Rock girl1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined!!! Finally!! I saved every scrap and penny I could, and I joined! I feel so excited to get started! I love your products so much, and I hope the rest of the UStamp crew can measure up! Thank you so much for the inspiration and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Practical and adorable. Well done Becky.
    I love the red & white DSP along with the cute little Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a super cute idea!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete