Monday, October 19, 2009

Deal of the Week #3 and a Halloween Basket



Week #3 Deal of the Week

114348 Basic Jumbo Grommets Special Price $4.49
109857 Mini Library Clips Special Price $8.99
112571 Circle Designer Brads Special Price $3.99
112581 1/2" Library Clips Special Price $3.99
_________
Halloween Basket
Here is a cute project! I used the Bigz Clear Large Scallop die-cut to create a Halloween basket.
Cut Basic Black cardstock to 12 x 5-3/4".
Score along the bottom at 1-3/4". Turn 90 degrees and score at 4", 5-3/4", 9-3/4" and 11-1/2".
Fold on the score lines. Cut on the score lines up to the intersecting score lines to create the bottom. Cut off the little piece on the end. Fold into a box, secure with Sticky Strip.
Adhere the die-cuts to the front and back with Sticky Strip and decorate!
This one has little ribbon handles!
This one has no handles.
What an easy idea for a quick gift! Change it up, this can work for any holiday or birthday!

4 comments :

  1. so cute - Love this! Beckie, you are the best - I sure appreciate all the work you put into your blog!
    Erin McMilon

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I love this box. It reminds me of the backpack directions you posted awhile ago. I actually came here to let you know that I made a bunch of the backpacks and posted them on my blog and wanted to send the link to you.
    http://mycreativesanity.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-goodness.html

    You're blog is great and provides me with alot of inspiration.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Becky!! I just can't get over these ideas you come up with! You are going to be in the SU magazine soon, I JUST KNOW IT!!! :) Thanks for sharing your amazing creativity!

    ReplyDelete