Sunday, September 6, 2009
Working on a few Halloween Treats and some stamp club ideas...
This M&M matchbook wrapper was an idea I borrowed from Kristine Memmott. I told her I was gonna copy it, so it's OK...even though she didn't answer me! :)
2. Fold on the score lines, insert the M&M's and punch two 1/4" circles into the bottom area.
3. Insert ribbon and tie OR staple and skip the ribbon entirely!
4. Decorate the cover as desired...or in this case with Cast A Spell DSP, Batty For you and Smarty Pants stamp sets.
1. Use Stampin' Up!'s 3x3 envelopes and small cello bags.
2. Cut the bags to 3" tall.
3. Punch stars in the envelopes...clear through the whole thing! Stamp with Yoyo Yellow and Itty Bitty Backgrounds.
4. Insert bags into the envelopes and fill with Candy Corn. Lick the envelope closed.
Posted by Inking Idaho at 6:00 AM