Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Framed Pumpkins

Not framed like in trouble! Framed like in the Big Shot Oval Frame die-cut!

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Stamp Set: Autumn Harvest
Accessories: Oval Frame die-cut, Big Shot (you NEED this cool thing!!), Cast-a-Spell DSP, Night & Day specialty DSP, Stampin' Write Markers Only Orange, Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal all slightly shaded with Really Rust Watercolor Crayon and a Blender Pen, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon and lots of dimensionals.

Don't forget THIS FRIDAY is the Catty Cruise Blog Hop.

We will be cruising through all ports of the Mini Catalog. It's set up pretty neat this time, all stewards will be sailing east coast to west coast depending on the blog address! You'll be glad to know, here in Idaho... I'll be your last stop...hmmmph! I already complained to the captain and told her I should set up at Starbucks in the mid west then I wouldn't be last!! :)

I will be giving you a sneaky peeky at one of my new projects that will be in the all NEW 12 Days Of Christmas tutorial released on the 12th of October. Remember last years 12 Days of Christmas that I ran from October 1-12? Well I'm doing it again for a second year with all new projects! It's shaping up to be pretty dang awesome if I do say so myself!
Remember just like last year, this tutorial will be $12.95 and includes 12 projects.

And, I have big announcement coming up soon...but I can't tell you today!


5 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with this year for your 12 days of Christmas. I didn't buy last years but I love your projects and have some template buying to do on your site very soon! I really love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Looking forward to all the new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to Friday!!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store to show us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful. love the shading.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHH YEAH... WHOOP WHOOP.. putting my pennies to this side again then! ((HUGS)) :)
    Loved your Tutorials.. heyyy thats when I started to actually stalk I mean follow your blog lol.. OHHH good times!

    ReplyDelete