Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thanks A Latte

I love the new black and white DSP in the Holiday Mini Catalog called Night & Day Specialty. The elegant, symmetrical designs of this paper compliment any project. The packet also contains 2 printed window sheets of tiny black polka dots. So cute!


I paper pieced his pants and jacket with the Designer Series Papers
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black, Night & Day Specialty DSP
Stamp Set: Viola and Sip by Sip
Accessories: Small and Large Oval Punches, Scalloped Oval Punch, Non SU! black rhinestone stickers, Old Olive & Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers

Another beautiful project sent in by Heather Heroldt. She used the Purse-onally Purse tutorial.

Isn't this Traveling Trio darling?? It was done by Sherri at Roses In My Heart. Love these papers!


5 comments :

  1. Becky, I love the Viola stamp set! Your chef is so cute. This is an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do love that Black/white paper in the Mini! YUMOOO... Just got it yesterday :) Love your chef's outfit Tre'Chic.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stacked cups! Poor chef looks like he's going to drop them - LOL!

    Lovely projects using your tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is waaayyyy cool, Becky! I am going to check out that Sip by Sip stamp set. It is perfect for the Voila set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your artwork! will have to take pics of mine and send them to you, all the lovely stuff I got off of you! Thank you for being the inspiration with my creations! Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete