Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My First Treat Cup Card and a Winner!

Congratulations to Valerie Durham!!!
Valerie is the winner of a FREE UStamp pass!
Valerie Durham said...
Well, congratulations on being selected as a designer (although, I must say I am not at all surprised with all of your talent!)I know you don't know me, but I check your blog every single day! I just love your ideas!1. Mini Starter - $852. Founders - Dawn Rapsas and Heather Summers3. Mr. Eric was in your magnificent Purse-onally Purrfect (I mean Perfect!) tutorial

There were a lot of right answers but Valerie was the lucky drawing winner! Enjoy your month with UStamp Valerie!

I finally cracked open the box of Sweet Treat Cups and made something! When I get new things, I have to think about them a long time before I get started...another strange fact about me... new things makes me nervous! :)
They are so easy to use. Just poke a hole with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch and pop them right in. You could use these on about anything you can get a hole in. The Sweet Treat Cups are $2.95 for 12 of them (that 's 24 cents each) and will be available in the Holiday Mini Catalog on September 1st.
One of the things I really like about this years Halloween DSP, Cast A Spell, is that Stampin' Up! is using Perfect Plum. They were trendy before they knew it! I see this color popping up everywhere now and I'm so glad to get back to the core colors.
Cardstock: Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Sweet Centers
Accessories: Big Shot, Textures Plates (Backgrounds1), Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain folded in half, Sweet Treats Cups, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Cast A Spell DSP

9 comments :

  1. Thanks again! Beautiful treat card. And I'm quite certain your teachers LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love how you used Cast-A-Spell.. HMMMM and yes them cups are way to fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like that too! My treat cups are still sitting in their box. I messed up and got $75 of merch (not stamps) instead, so I did not get the Sweet centers stamp set. I have been wondering what to do with them. This punch flower is a GREAT idea! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh!! Yet another way you and are are alike...new things make me nervous too!! When we would see the catty for the 1st time at convention, I wouldn't look at for several days AFTER I got home...crazy I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card! I've been a long time blog stalker...I made a card with this too and noticed that my bag of halloween M&Ms were the EXACT colors of the Cast-A-Spell paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I have ever been so excited about a SU product! Maybe I'll stay up until midnight so I can be the first to place my order...lol. Great card.

    Lynn in MI

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the flowers!!!! purple of course, is my favorite color!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete