Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Retired Stamp Sets for Sale

In the meantime, I pulled out one of the FREE sets I ordered with my Sale-A-Bration benefits...'Just Buzzin' Bye'.
Cardstock: Rose Red, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Stamp Set: Just Buzzin' Bye
Accessories: Rose Red DSP, More Mustard DSP (hostess selection), Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Write Markers



___________
They are building up and I have to get them out of here!!!! Here is a list of all my Retired Stampin' Up! Stamp sets I am selling. If you are interested, please e-mail me at yasou@cableone.net. Shipping charges are NOT included.



What an exciting day with all this new catalog stuff! I placed my first order and I'm waiting patiently for Mr. Brown to drive it to my house!!

5 comments :

  1. Love the card!! I ordered that set as my SAB bonus too - I'm thinking I may need to CASE you a bit... :-D Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love this card!! The dsp looks great as the hive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card.
    I follow your blog daily and have nominated you for a blog award which is on my blog http://jguyeby.blogspot.com/. I hope you accept. Jennifer Eby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! I've already CASEd it - thank you so much for your inspiration! I never think to stamp on patterned paper, but it looks fantastic on this card!

    ReplyDelete