Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hello Again

I made this card with the brand new stamp set called Hello Again.

Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set: Hello Again
Accessories: Tall Tales And Chocolate Chip DSP, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain, New Designer Buttons Sherbet, 1/4" Circle Punch for flower centers

______________


DEAL OF THE WEEK!



You'll feel like a big shot carrying around the Big Shot Doctor's Bag!


That is nearly 30% off the regular price of $69.95. Order yours here today!!


6 comments :

  1. I loved this little set when looking through the new catalog...so simple. You've inspired me and now I really want to get it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Great colors and details! Love the butterfly! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this??? Will DEFINITELY be adding it to my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it. this set might have to be on my wish list.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a darling card!! I love the button for the center of the flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made this card with the brand new stamp set called Hello Again.
    ___________________
    Julie
    Lock in your price today for Your favorite

    channels - and keep it there until 2010!

    ReplyDelete