Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sip By Sip Round 2

I'm still working with the Sip By Sip stamp set. There are parts of this set that I love...well basically the cups...and I am bound and determined to use this set! It is one of those sets that every card looks alike with, so I'll keep working on it. ☺

I loved this card when I saw it on SCS, so I copied it :o)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White, Rose Red DSP, Chocolate Chip DSP
Stamp Set: Sip By Sip
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Poking stuff, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Rose Red & Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers
I liked the lay out of this card, so I borrow it from SCS also.
Cardstock: So Saffron. Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Sweet Slumber DSP
Stamp Set: Sip By Sip
Accessories: 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Top Note Die Cut and the Big Shot!!!, BajaBreeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Pastels...I know! I haven't used them in years.
_____________
The Beatles Concert
Benjamin channeling his inner John Lennon for the Heritage Middle School band concert last night. Everyone was dressed like the Beatles from tie-die hippie to the skinny black pants and ties.
During the7th and 8th grade band transitions, Mr. Davis asked Benjamin, Hailey and Samantha to perform their First Place Winning Flute Trio. It was every bit as impressive this time as it was at Festival!!

And who else would lead a Beetles Concert but Sgt. Pepper himself, the amazingly talented Mr. Davis!
________

I've received a few more blogging awards!


These two are from Sue at Sue's Stampin' Designs...thank you Sue!

This one is from Dawn at Dawn's Craft Place

Thank you Dawn!

5 comments :

  1. Not a set I can get my head around but you've done a fab job with it - do you ever have failures - LOL.
    Looks like the Beatles Concert was a hoot!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 're very welcome Becky, I love popping in to see what you come up with next, I love your projects! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the cards you've made with the coffee set and they don't all look alike.

    i do LOVE your description of the "paper poking stuff" though. that sounds like something i'd say.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on these cards!

    ReplyDelete