Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hanging Around!

While I was playing with the Stationery Set for Stamp Club a week ago, I had several size pockets made trying to decide what to use. This was one of the left over pockets so I turned it into a door knob hanger!
I know these door hangers are all over SCS and other blogs, but this is how I made mine.

The hanger is 8-1/2" x 4-1/4". Cut a circle in it with the new Circle Scissor.

Pocket size is 6" x 4". Score two short sides and one long side of the pocket at 1/2" and 1". Scallop Edge the top (long side without the scoring) for a decorative trim.

Embellish as desired!
____________

I've been gotting lots and lots of photos from friends who have completed my tutorials. I'm so glad you are enjoying them and I LOVE to see the photos! I'm trying to post as many as I can so everyone can see, but unfortunately I have to post other things too.

Today's Tote-ally Awesome tote was made by Kim Jawnyj using the Bugs & Kisses stamp set.

Thank you Sherri from Roses in My Heart for the Lemonade Stand blogging award!

6 comments :

  1. Door hanger is great, but I have to say that I LOVE your doorknobs!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that door hanger--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that door hanger is CUTE! I bet this would be fun for Chloe and I to do together. She'd probably fill hers with Keep Out notices on her door...lol
    thanks for sharing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this door hanger! Would make a great thing for guests or small gifts for someone in your fam on a special day. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely perfect and utterly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this door hanger! Would make a great thing for guests or small gifts for someone in your fam on a special day.
    ___________________
    Julie
    Lock in your price today for Your favorite

    channels - and keep it there until 2010!

    ReplyDelete