Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Wagon Full of Fun

Still playing with the Wagon Full of Fun set. The top one is a bit bright...not sure what happened there. It is actually very soft and sweet.

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP
Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun & On Your Birthday
Accessories: Various Stampin' Write Markers, Pink Pirouette and riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercing stuff, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Cardstock: Barely Banana, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip & Candy Lane DSP, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun
Accessories: 5/8" Brads, SAB Ribbon Bundle...this BETTER be in the new catalog!, Watercolor Crayons and Various Stampin' Write Markers, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Rich Regals brads

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP
Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pens, Pretties Kit, Valet Ribbon Originals
____________

This Tote-ally Awesome Tote was sent to me by Celeste Valls


Thanks for the awesome project. I changed up a couple of things because I wanted more stability. I first cut the box out of chipboard, along with the little compartments on the outside. On the inside of the box, I used the plastic containers that the Cricut cartridges come sealed in for the card holders. To make things a little easier for me, I punched the holes for the handles before I folded and assembled the box. I also used a piece from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware for my clasp, again for stability.

5 comments :

  1. not only are these cards great, but i LOVE the layouts too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all, but my favorite is the flower!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flower card with the pearl.

    Funny about how the cupcake card turned out colorwise...weird. I did one similar to this- http://kbstamps.blogspot.com/2009/03/mmmmgood.html- I'd say great minds think alike but your mind is much greater than mine- lol! That is why I am sooooo glad you are back from Hawaii- missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete