Start with 2 pieces of Old Olive cardstock cut 6-1/2" x 6".
1 piece cut 6" x 2", scored at 1/2" in on both long sides.
I used the Large Oval punch to put handles in the stationery holder. For a decorative trim I punched an oval out of Pink Pirouette and punched around the hole with the Scallop Oval punch. Attach the oval to the handle with a bit of adhesive.
1. Cut 4 cards, two Pink Pirouette and two Old Olive 8-1/2"x 5-1/2.
2. Score and fold in half.
3. Score again at 1" from the outside edge to make a flap for the pocket card and fold down.
4. Crease all folds with a bone folder so they are nice and crisp.
1. Cut 11" of Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain. Attach it to one side of the Sticky Strip, wrap it around the entire card and attach on the other end of the Sticky Strip as shown in the top left area of the photo. This is the only thing holding the card together.
Put two cards in the front pocket and two in the back.
1. Put the 4 envelopes in the inside pocket. I cut a piece of DSP 5-1/2" x 2" for the front of the pocket. Accessorize with whatever you want, I put a little Library Clip on it.
2. The pen is a RSVP pen by Pentel. Unscrew the bottom of the pen and pull it out, roll the piece of DSP (3-1/8" x 1") around the pen (ink part) very tightly and insert it back into the barrel of the pen, place the pen part back into it and screw it back together.
3. These little notepads are Evidence brand they came 3 to a package from Wal-Mart. You can use any notepad that will fit, even one with a spiral binding.
4.Cut a piece of Old Olive cardstock 3" x 3/4" for the pen holder. Roll it around the pen and Sticky Strip it to the front and back of the cardboard backing of the notepad.