Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cheap Talk and Lots of Sharing

Happy Sunday! Today I have a few new cards made with the Cheap Talk stamp set and lots of sharing. But before I get started, I want to say thank you to all of you that ordered the new Tote-ally Awesome Tote. It's been a very busy few days getting the orders out to all over the world and I really appreciate all of you and your wonderful support. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!


Here are 3 cards done with the new Cheap Talk set. I made these and several others for Max Conrad at Utah Diva's International.

Have I mentioned my love for the Big Shot? I would like to stop making cards and make only Big Shot tags...tee-hee, I love them!

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Cheap Talk
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die Cut, Rope Twine (we need to carry this in the big catalog!), Jumbo Eyelets, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Riding Hood Red Designer Series Paper


Cardstock: Pacific Point (bleck..yucky color), Whisper White
Stamp Set: Cheap Talk
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Oval Frame Die Cut, 1/8" Hole Punch, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper

Cardstock: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Cheap Talk
Accessories: 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Riding Hood Red Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons (and brads...you NEED these!), Linen Thread
___________


Take a look at these darling creations by Shelly Smarzik

She used the Valentine's Day/Cupcake Box tutorial to make a Get Well Wishes Box and a Camping Survival Kit.

"I just wanted to share with you what I did with the Valentines Box Tutorial I purchased from you. I made it into a Get Well Wishes Box. Band-aids, tissues and of course some chocolate! This is what my stamp till you cramp girls will be doing this Saturday. I love your projects and visit your sight every day! Thanks for all your hard work. It makes it so much easier on the rest of us!"

"The second box I did is a Camping Survival Kit! I had so much fun making this box. Now every time I go to the Dollar Tree, I look at things and say... ohhhhh that would be cute in a divided box gift. lol Anyway, what is in this box is: graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate bars and the thing with the mosquito is a packet of baby wipes to clean up afterwards! Soooo fun!"

__________


JazzyStamper gave me this award. Thank you Jasmine. Check out her blog in Perth Western Australia.
__________

Some good stuff going on in the world!! These next few pictures are just a sneak peek of the beautiful Becky's Tote-ally Awesome Tote made by Sarah Bonsell at Card Oasis. Sarah is in Manfield, United Kingdom. check out her blog to see the rest of the pictures. It's darling!



Sarah also awarded me the Brilliante Weblog Premio Award which I can't get to upload for anything today! Thank you Sarah!!

This week I will be doing a mini tutorial showing the steps I use to achieve the water coloring look I used in the cards of my Tote-ally Awesome tote. I explained it a bit in the tutorial but have had lots of questions.
Also a mini tutorial on the Big Shot purse I posted earlier is coming this week.
I hear ya...I'm coming...thank you for all your interest and questions and suggestions, I love it!

4 comments :

  1. beautiful projects becky. i love the pacific point birds. such vivid color.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are always winners! Can't wait to use your fabulous new tutorial! It's great to see what others do with them too. I'm sooo hoping we get the Top Note Die - our new catalogue comes out in April - Yippeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been putting off buying the bear camping set but after seeing this I will be getting it this weekend. This is soooooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful projects becky. i love the pacific point birds. such vivid color.
    ___________________
    Julie
    Lock in your price today for Your favorite

    channels - and keep it there until 2010!

    ReplyDelete