Friday, January 9, 2009

Valentine's Box/Cupcake Box Tutorial Is Now Available!

This tutorial is about building a compartmentalized gift box and lid.

I am calling it the Valentine’s Box because of the time of year I am releasing it.

The 22 page tutorial contains instructions and step by step photos for completing BOTH the Valentine's Box and the Cupcake Box plus all the inside ingredients for $3.95.

I’ve filled the Valentine's Box with things I think are cute to photograph.

The tutorial also includes directions for the Valentine's Day tags, acetate box of Hershey Kisses and the covered Peppermint Patties.


I've put sprinkles and chocolates in my Cupcake Box.
I’m sure you will find a lot of creative ways to fill your box. You'll learn how to customize your compartments to fit whatever ingredients suit your needs.


Order now for $3.95 using the link on the right hand bar or go to my "Tutorials for Sale" page on the left hand bar.

12 comments :

  1. Becky, you wear many hats ... mother, wife, sister, artist, teacher, entrepreneur! I'm sure there's more "hats" than I'm aware of! You're amazing, ambitious, creative, organized, talented, and more! I am in awe of the incredible projects you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so you had to go and make another cute box that everyone will want??? Cute stuff, Becky! Whereever do you get your ideas from? Love it! Judy H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! I just bought your tutorial! I'm excited to play aroundw ith it! thanks for sharing!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!!! I LOVE this box...I am so excited to make some...I just ordered the tutorial!!
    Thanks for all your hard work and sharing you fabulous ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just got it can't wait to make it :)

    YOU ARE AMAZING! :)

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky - absolutely love these - ofcourse I ordered one and ofcourse you will need to remember that for whatever reason - my email is the difficult one - so be watching for it! K. Hamrick

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling!!! Thank you so much for all you do. This is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is ultra sweet! What a fabulous idea. Thanks so much for showing us how you did it! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for all you do. This is just great!
    ___________________
    Julie
    Lock in your price today for Your favorite

    channels - and keep it there until 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you still offer the valentine's day/cupcake box tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the tutorial is still available. You can find it on the right hand sidebar or the tutorials page of this blog. Thank you

      Delete