Monday, January 5, 2009

Spiffy Little Valentine Box

I had such fun making this box! It measures about 9" x 4 1/2" and has cardstock compartments for the ingredients.

Closed with ribbons tied around it. The lid has a transparency film window in it.

Open for a peek inside. Full view of the compartments and ingredients.

I made 4 Valentine tags from the Top Note die cut and my oldie but goodie favorite Loads of Love set. Three more peppermint patties using the new Love You Much set. I made a Hershey Kiss holder from acetate paper (transparency film) and cardstock and left the Ghiradelli Chocolates uncovered because the pink matched perfectly!
The box is made from Riding Hood Red cardstock and the new Candy Lane DSP.

I can see so many possibilities for this little box! I'm going to make a birthday/cupcake one next as soon as that giant cupcake stamp (that I told myself I would NEVER order) gets here. I'm going to make little acetate boxes for cupcake sprinkles and all kinds of fun things. You can make the compartments any size you want for whatever you are putting in the box.

And guess what???????? A complete tutorial is on it's way that will include step by step instructions and pictures of this box, the cupcake box and whatever I come up with after that one, for only $3.95.
I'll let you know when it's ready, probably next week...I'm still shoveling snow today ;o)

29 comments :

  1. Becky! WOWZERS! You are one creative woman! This little project couldn't be cuter! I'm just in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA.. how did you know i was about to say.. do you have a tutorial coming! LOL.. CANNNN'T WAIT! :)


    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so neat!! I really enjoy viewing your blog. You are a talented stamper:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck!!!! This is the cutest!!!...ever!!! You are sooo creative! I can't wait for the tutorial! If I could camp outside the store to wait in line for it, I would! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Becky this is fabulous. We are back from Disney and I am playing catch up so I thought I would post a couple of messages to you. This is totally awesome, can't wait to see that tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this drooling over my computer!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, you did it again!!!! You are so creative and inspiring to me to keep on stamping. I can't wait til I get to purchase one!! Thanks for sharing.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for the tutorial! Love it!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Becky! It's all gorgeous!! You did an awesome job on this...as always! I can hardly wait til the tutorial comes out!!
    Hugs,
    Anne Marie
    http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I thought I saw the "cutest little valentine's" set yesterday on a different blog, but you just changed my mind! I love it and can't wait for the tutorial!
    Thanks, another Becky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genious!! Complete and utter Genious!! I can't wait to see what you come up with next..

    ReplyDelete
  12. woaw, fantastic, im waiting to its ready to buy it. i really love this box. ANd its perfect, because i have to do a swap for san valentin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for the tutorial! thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh! Becky! Bring on that tutorial...I'll be in line right quick for that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh...another cute, cute project! You are too creative. I love your ideas & your blog. Can't wait for the new templates...I'm having so much fun with your milk carton template. :o)

    Thanks for all your share.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Becky
    Has the snow melted yet??? I can't wait to get this tutorial. Your web site is so inspiring. Thank you for all the super ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I send my son over to do it for you so you can get to more important things... like that tutorial?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just too darn cute! I totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooooooooooh, so cute and sweet!! Can't wait for the tutorial like everyone else! I bet we'll be seeing a lot of these around shortly! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  20. is your snow gone yet? can't you post your tutorial today...i just love this project and all your projects.. can't wait for that snow to go away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gee whiz Sara - I've been away from your site for a couple of days - Wow! You've been turning out some fantastic stuff! Great job -

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my gosh! I almost fell of the chair. This is BEAUTIFUL! Please have the tutorial before the 16th of January. I would love to do this for my stamp club!
    AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow these are fabulous, cant wait for the tutorial :) thanks so much for sharing. blessings Renee

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an awsome box! It is so adorable! I can't wait for the instructions. Also, you really should enter this to Shelli's current challenge for Valentine projects! I love the cupcake one too! Very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazingly cute!! How do you layer the Top Note?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my gosh I want that for Valentine's! More crazy cuteness. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hola, acabo de hacer la compra de varios tutoriales, el pago lo hice por pay pal y quisiera saber como los puede recibir, mi correo electronico es adrianamillanazcarate@gmail.com, Quedo atenta a tus cometarios. Mil gracias.

    ReplyDelete