Thursday, December 11, 2008

Top Note Santa Tags

I found this idea from Andrea Walford to make tags from the Top Note Die Cut. They are big but so adorable! These use Jolliest Time of the Year, Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla Cardstocks, Riding Hood Red DSP and the new Rope Twine from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
______________
More Milk Cartons...isn't this fun to see what others are doing with this idea??


Carol Faubert, one of my fellow Diva sisters created this one using the Big On Christmas set. Check out here blog here: http://cardsmore.blogspot.com/
Caroline from Australia made this one. Check out her blog here: http://cardscreatedbycaroline.blogspot.com/

____________

Tonight I will be releasing my newest tutorial on the Mini Pocket Book. I think you are going to like it :)

10 comments :

  1. Girl how did you know I was looking for that tutorial! lol :) Can't wait to make my own. Your tags are sooo cute! I am making some too isn't that the Cutiest project ever? :)

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Becky, the Top Note Santa tags are SO SO SO CUTE! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. becky, these tags are adorable.

    xox ~ carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute tags...did you have to cut out each santa? he's too cute! it looks like it's time for CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love those tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tags Becky - they're really cute and the colours are fantastic. I also love the photos you share of everyone's milk cartons in their holders - this is one project I'll have to try soon.
    Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky those Santa tags are fabulous! I love them.
    I have got to get me a Big Shot Machine!!! That is on my Christmas wish list...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will you start cutting MY Santa's now....love these Becky, you have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. he's too cute! it looks like it's time for CHRISTMAS!!!
    ___________________
    Julie
    Lock in your price today for Your favorite

    channels - and keep it there until 2010!

    ReplyDelete