Sunday, November 23, 2008

Joyce's Turkeys

My neighbor Joyce wanted to make something cute for each place setting at her Thanksgiving Day table. We looked up some ideas on Splitcoast and combined a few to come up with this. I started punching and she started gluing. I think she did a great job! The boxes are 2" by 2" x 1 1/2" tall. They have 3 Peppermint Patties standing up in each box. I can't show you those because I swore off Peppermint Pattie projects...remember??! Ü

She had enough punches left over to make a few cards too.
--------
I've also got a couple more milk carton container to share with you.
I was blog surfing and came across this Christmas one and actually had to check to see who's blog I was on because it looked exactly like mine!!! Nope, it was Ann Kloentrup from Nana's Ink To Paper.

I asked her if I could share it with all of you and she said sure...plus she had this darling Valentine's Day Milk Carton Container ready to go! Nice job Ann!!

6 comments :

  1. These little table settings are just fabulous! So colorful...that will make for a really great table!!! Great job on those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your neighbor realizes and appreciates how lucky she is to have you live next door - wow!!!! Those are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great turkeys becky. too cute.

    xox ~ carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will try these with my 2 kids for our family Thanksgiving. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, girl, two days and several naps later, I got my milk cartons done. I love it. Thanks for the great instructions.

    Here's the link:

    http://cateredcrop.typepad.com/lmacs_catered_crops/2008/11/milk-carton-craze.html

    ReplyDelete