Saturday, October 11, 2008

11th Day of Christmas

Photo Album Wallet




Above are 3 of the 6 photos of the photo album wallet. As you know by now, the rest of them will be in the 36 page Adobe Instruction File available TOMORROW!!! This has been a long 12 days for me with all your anxious and begging e-mails to release it now...but it's finally time.
Tomorrow, October 12th, there will be a Pay Pal button with my posting which will allow you to purchase the file for $12.95. If you have a Pay Pal account, you can use it, and if you do not, there is an option to just make a regular credit card purchase. Shortly after the transaction, I will send the 12 Days of Christmas Adobe instruction file directly to your inbox.
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher installed on your computer to open the file. Most computers have this program already installed on them, but if you don't have it, you can download it for free by going here: http://www.download.com/3000-2378-10000062.html

4 comments :

  1. I'm so glad it's tomorrow that we can buy the directions to all these great projects!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,
    I have so enjoyed watching for each days project. I will definately be there tomorrow morning ordering mine. What a lot of work to put this all together. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Sincerely,
    Martha S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice Christmas gift this would make for the grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH Man they are all awesome! I have to wait till Monday to get these AMAZING instructions.. AHHH I spent my last pennies today! lol...

    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for all these amazing projects.. some teachers will be smiling from ear to ear this year thanks to you! :)

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete